Janel Kobza-Chukhman RD, LD
- She is a mother, wife, daughter, and sister with a passion for helping others reach their optimal health potential and fitness goals.
- Janel is an understanding counselor having personally experienced health struggles, the effects of inflammation, and has maintained a weight loss of 40+ pounds over the years.
- A Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian who specializes in weight management, wellness, healthy living, sports nutrition, medical nutrition therapy for conditions such as diabetes, thyroid disease, heart disease, oncology, kidney disease, autoimmune disorders, malnutrition, disordered eating, gastrointestinal disorders,and more.
- Over 15 years of nutrition counseling experience
- Graduated from Texas A&M University with a Molecular and Experimental Nutrition degree in 2001 and eventually completed a dietetic internship at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas.
- Has international experience and cultural awareness thanks to traveling extensively while living overseas in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, and England.
- Excited to work with you no matter where you are in life or what your health and nutrition education needs are. Together, you can make it happen!
What is a Registered Dietitian?
A Registered Dietitian is a nutrition expert who has completed, at minimum, a Bachelors Degree, additional accreditation coursework along with a valid dietetic internship, and has passed a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Ongoing professional education is required each year in order to maintain these credentials.